Job Description (Highlighted pointers are mandatory skills)
- Must have JAVA, .NET, and SQL & NO SQL performance tuning experience that include (garbage collection, heap management, JVM Configuration, ,V$ table, explain plan, query optimization etc.).
- This position requires superior technical and leadership skills.
- Should have strong experience identifying bottlenecks across multiple layers of the system. The candidate will be charged with a hands-on approach in building, running and working on enterprise performance initiative driven by Performance engineering team.
- Strong expertise on analysing thread and heap dumps.
- Experience in baselining and benchmarking of applications/products for performance.
- Hands-on experience in building enterprise level performance engineering strategies and delivery of large scale projects.
- Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems.
- Review performance automation implementations and encourage sound design principles while remaining practical and milestone driven.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of performance testing and diagnostic tools such as
- Load generating/Virtual User Generation tool – Jmeter , load runner , New Relic Blazemeter.
- Diagnostic tool – HP diagnostic, Kibana(preference), JProfiler, yourkit.
- Monitoring tool – Dynatrace ,Grafana (preference ), APM , Linux tools.
- Expertise in code profiling and optimization tools “should be able to profile code up to the method/class level to identify the root cause”
- Expert ability to dissect large amounts of data from monitoring/diagnostic tools and identify potential issues for every releases.
- Experience with Oracle SQL, NO SQL (Cassandra, Mongo etc “preferred”.) database performance tuning
- Ability to do capacity planning based on users, load and business forecasts -Workload Modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with Leadership/ stakeholders
8-13 years experience in job offered
Please Mail Resumes To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!