Here are some things we’d like to see in every candidate:
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with product, design and engineering to create beautiful, simple user interfaces that our users love and our editors can depend on.
- Collaborate and produce consistently clean, performant, maintainable code.
- Build responsive web applications and reusable JS components.
- Create tests using frameworks like karma / mocha / phantomJS.
- Author CSS using BEM methodologies with CSS preprocessing tools such as the Stylus language.
- Integrate, consume, and create services needed to improve Vice’s fast paced editorial work pipeline.
Skills & Requirements :
- 3-5 years of professional development experience
- Experience with NPM and webpack to build and distribute JS modules across multiple applications and code bases.
- Pixel perfect attention to detail with an eye for user experience. CSS3 Animation mastery a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS and building large scalable web experiences.
- Experience utilizing reactive JS frameworks like ReactJS.
- Experience with agile software development and best practices.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency working on a fast-paced team, with product owners, designers and other developers.
- Ability to work autonomously and comfortably on features from start to finish.
3+ years in software development experience.
Please Mail Resumes To : email@example.com
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!