Job Description :
This position is responsible for Architecture, Design and Development of Network Controller. Responsibilities include studying requirements, analysis, architecture, design, development and maintenance of multiple software components of Virtuora NC to meet customer requirements using cutting edge technologies.
Candidates for this job should have very strong architectural, analytical, programming skills and be capable of driving features end-to-end, technically lead the team and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Skill sets :
- Expertise in Core Java, Threads, Collections and Data structures
- Expertise in OOAD, Design patterns, UML modelling
- Expertise in Cassandra, HDFS, Apache Spark, Scala, Kafka and distributed big-data systems – any one
- Expertise in REST API development
- Expertise with data modelling and database design
- Experience in identifying application performance bottlenecks and provide quick innovative solutions
- Expertise in HA/Clustering solutions
- Knowledge of Software defined networks
- Knowledge of Micro-service application development
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Dockers – a plus
- Good to have knowledge of various communication protocols such as Netconf & TL1 and modelling tools such as Yang.
- Understanding of application clustering frameworks
- Working experience with Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA, Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Have demonstrated good technical leadership ability, lead end-to-end feature development
- Have worked in a product company
- Good communication skills for regular interactions with internal and external teams
- Exposure to sound software engineering practices/Agile
Please Mail Resumes To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!