A UX program manager has, above all, a burning desire to create excellent product experiences. You are comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment communicating with engineers, designers, marketing and product management. You are comfortable presenting strategic plans and technical material to executives and customers.
You are an inventor, a super-communicator, you get how technical products are built and you have a refined sense of design. In short, you are a product-creating rock star.
- Understand the broad market of content producers, TV service operators and their consumers
- Follow the fast-changing technologies and consumer behavior around video consumption
- Synthesize market insight, operator requirements, unexpressed consumer desires and your wildest ideas into new features and products
- Create a product road map and feature back log.
- Write your plans up in detail. Work with designers to visualize it and developers to build and test it.
- Communicate to management and customers regularly current schedules, risks and what’s new and cool.
Desired expertise for the role :
- Technical understanding of web, mobile app and cloud development technologies
- Working knowledge or skills in visual and interaction design
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Understand how to track and use data analytics in product decision making
- Very comfortable with business presentations to small and large audiences
- Fluent in Agile/Kanban/Lean ways of working
Basic Qualifications :
- 12+ years of full time program management experience within an engineering or technical department
- 7+ years of experience managing large scale web-based programs
- Proven track record delivering high profile/impact programs.
- B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Please Mail Resumes To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!