To support \and empower the modern workforce, client’s Collaboration Group is creating solutions to put “no compromise” collaboration into every room, on every desk, in every pocket \and into every application. We are already doing this today with the deployment options of on premises, cloud \and hybrid. Moving forward, we will leverage the cloud even more to help us move faster in delivering new innovations. The Collaboration Group here in Galway is growing as we deliver these next generations of Premise \and Cloud based Collaboration solutions. Our engineers are pioneers in cloud collaboration infrastructure, transforming collaboration \and unified communications into high performance, scalable platforms \and services that are the envy of our competitors.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Work with a site reliability engineering team \and customers to triage \and debug complex scenarios
- Enhance \and operate microservices for the Collaboration Cloud
- Work as part of a real cloud DevOPs team
- Focus on continuous improvement in driving better quality, reliability \and growth in our cloud collaboration software
- Communicate \and act as coordinator between multiple teams \and experts to resolve complex situations
Who You Are :
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. / M.Sc. / M.Eng. or equivalents in the areas of Computer Science, Information Technology, or other equivalent disciplines, with an emphasis on software engineering, networking or communications.
- Proven skills in debugging software in complex environments
- CI/CD tooling experience: Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Jenkins or similar
- Strong teamwork \and communications skills, in a highly collaborative environment
3+ years experience in a similar environment
Please Mail Resumes To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!