Here are some things we’d like to see in every c\andidate.
You must have experience designing \and building large \and complex systems, \and you should be able to do so in about one-third the time that most competent people think possible.
You should have an engineering degree in computer Science or the equivalent. Top-notch communication skills are essential. Expect talented, motivated, intense \and interesting co- workers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to all aspects of the client’s services \and applications under the team’s ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, \and uptime of the services.
- Write high quality \and reliable code with necessary comments.
- Help other team members grow as engineers through code review, pairing, \and mentoring.
- Create unit tests cases \and create/maintain document.
Skills & Requirements :
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO Design, \and system architecture).
- Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish; including prototypes, design specifications, constructive coding, unit testing, \and bug fixing.
- Good diagnostic, analytical, design \and communication skills.
- Expertise in Node.js frameworks such as Express.js or Hapi.js.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following – Java, Golang \and/or other Object-Oriented Programming Languages.
- Experience with microservice development.
- Experience with Python scripting.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
Bonus Skills :
- Familiarity with MongoDb, Firebase or other NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Experience with CI/CD workflows \and tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, \and/or AppVeyor.
- Knowledge of building hi-quality instrumentation using ELK stack/ Grafana et al.
4 – 8 years in software development experience.
Please Mail Resumes To : email@example.com
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!