Job Description :
This position is responsible for Architecture, Design \and Development of Network Controller. Responsibilities include studying requirements, analysis, architecture, design, development \and maintenance of multiple software components of Virtuora NC to meet customer requirements using cutting edge technologies.
C\andidates for this job should have very strong architectural, analytical, programming skills \and be capable of driving features end-to-end, technically lead the team \and h\andle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Skill sets :
- Architected NMS/EMS products for Tier-1 telecom operators
- Expertise in Core Java, Threads, Collections \and Data structures
- Expertise in OOAD, Design patterns, UML modelling
- Knowledge in Opendaylight ODL application development
- Expertise in Netconf/Yang modelling
- Expertise in OSGI Karaf bundle application development
- Good knowledge in REST API development
- Good knowledge with databases Oracle/MySQL
- Experience in at least 2-3 full cycle development of Network Management Systems products
- Good knowledge of software defined networks (SDN)
- Underst\anding of various communication protocols such as Netconf, OpenFlow, TL1 \and modelling tools such as Yang.
- Familiarity with Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA, Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Have demonstrated good technical leadership ability, lead end-to-end feature development
- Have worked in a product company
- Good communication skills for regular interactions with internal \and external teams
- Exposure to sound software engineering practices/Agile
Profile Requirement – Experience :
2-3 full cycle development of Network Management Systems products
Please Mail Resumes To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!