Job Description :
This position is responsible for Architecture, Design \and Development of Network Controller. Responsibilities include studying requirements, analysis, architecture, design, development \and maintenance of multiple software components of Virtuora NC to meet customer requirements using cutting edge technologies.
C\andidates for this job should have very strong architectural, analytical, programming skills \and be capable of driving features end-to-end, technically lead the team \and h\andle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Skill sets :
- Expertise in Core Java, Threads, Collections \and Data structures
- Expertise in OOAD, Design patterns, UML modelling
- Expertise in Cass\andra, HDFS, Apache Spark, Scala, Kafka \and distributed big-data systems – any one
- Expertise in REST API development
- Expertise with data modelling \and database design
- Experience in identifying application performance bottlenecks \and provide quick innovative solutions
- Expertise in HA/Clustering solutions
- Knowledge of Software defined networks
- Knowledge of Micro-service application development
- Knowledge of Kubernetes \and Dockers – a plus
- Good to have knowledge of various communication protocols such as Netconf & TL1 \and modelling tools such as Yang.
- Underst\anding of application clustering frameworks
- Working experience with Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA, Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Have demonstrated good technical leadership ability, lead end-to-end feature development
- Have worked in a product company
- Good communication skills for regular interactions with internal \and external teams
- Exposure to sound software engineering practices/Agile
Please Mail Resumes To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!