A UX program manager has, above all, a burning desire to create excellent product experiences. You are comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment communicating with engineers, designers, marketing \and product management. You are comfortable presenting strategic plans \and technical material to executives \and customers.
You are an inventor, a super-communicator, you get how technical products are built \and you have a refined sense of design. In short, you are a product-creating rock star.
- Underst\and the broad market of content producers, TV service operators \and their consumers
- Follow the fast-changing technologies \and consumer behavior around video consumption
- Synthesize market insight, operator requirements, unexpressed consumer desires \and your wildest ideas into new features \and products
- Create a product road map \and feature back log.
- Write your plans up in detail. Work with designers to visualize it \and developers to build \and test it.
- Communicate to management \and customers regularly current schedules, risks \and what’s new \and cool.
Desired expertise for the role :
- Technical underst\anding of web, mobile app \and cloud development technologies
- Working knowledge or skills in visual \and interaction design
- Excellent written \and verbal skills
- Underst\and how to track \and use data analytics in product decision making
- Very comfortable with business presentations to small \and large audiences
- Fluent in Agile/Kanban/Lean ways of working
Basic Qualifications :
- 12+ years of full time program management experience within an engineering or technical department
- 7+ years of experience managing large scale web-based programs
- Proven track record delivering high profile/impact programs.
- B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Please Mail Resumes To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Apply for this job by filling out the form below!