Senior DAS/Small Cell RF Engineer, Dallas TX
Location: Dallas, TX
The Senior DAS/Small Cell RF Engineer is responsible to the design, planning \and optimization of DAS/Small cell network. Primary responsibilities include planning \and supervision of radio frequency \and customer (RF) testing, planning \and optimization. Qualified c\andidates must hold a BSEE; progressively responsible RF engineering experience, at least four of which directly involves testing, planning \and optimization of DAS/Small Cell network.
- Using IBWAVE design \and optimization tool to create new designs \and evaluate vendor designs.
- Performing Small Cell Design/In Building design including antenna selection \and placement, utilizing knowledge of GSM, LTE, UMTS \and microwave to contribute in network design are key responsibilities.
- Redesigning mature network areas to minimize capacity constraints \and improve SINR while working with other areas of network to ensure performance fixes/initiatives are in place
- Optimization of the network using traditional \and non-traditional means to address the Network topology \and technology changes.
- Analyze \and summarize test data to evaluate performance against key performance indicators (KPIs); Optimize networks to meet contracted KPIs
- Minimum of eight years of RF planning \and optimization experience, at least four of which directly involves testing, design, planning \and optimization of DAS/Small cell networks.
- iBWave Level 1 is required \and level 2 or 3 Certification, is highly desired
- Demonstrated expertise presenting RF designs \and performance analysis reports
- Demonstrated experience in DAS/ small cell design \and optimization, system design in LTE, UMTS, etc technologies.
- Excellent analytic, interpersonal, \and communication skills.
Apply for this job by filling out the form below!